Guild Aegir Index du Forum
Guild Aegir
Forum De La Guild Aegir

Guild Aegir Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Alfred Weber's Theory Of The Location Of Industries (Classi ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guild Aegir Index du Forum -> Hors Jeu ! -> Poubelle
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kamelferg

Masculin
Point(s): 28
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 14:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Alfred Weber's Theory Of The Location Of Industries (Classi Répondre en citant

In presenting this book to the public I am spared an embarrassment that many writers encounter; I do not need to give an apology for the topic with which it deals. Alfred Weber streatise is a pioneering venture. He attempts to master by theoretical analysis a complete wilderness of facts which has grown up around us during the last two centuries concerning the location of our modern manufacturing industries. To be sure, others have ventured upon the task of describing and classifying the phenomena of geographical distribution; but, as Weber points out, previous writers did not get beyond a mere enumeration of various factors which played a part in determining the location of industries. While I am quite impressed with the importance of Weber swork itself, if clearly understood, it is precisely this task of making it understood about which I feel very apologetic. In spite of the help and advice which Professors Leon C. Marshall and Frank W. Taussig, as well as Drs. E. H. Chamberlin, William Y. Elliot, Edward Mason, Talcott Parsons, and Andreas Pred hl have so generously afforded me, I do not feel confident that I have succeeded in conquering the difficulties which confront the translator of such a highly abstract treatise. Had not Professor Marshall and Dr. Mason read the entire manuscript through and made numerous suggestions for its improvement, I fear I should not have found the courage to let it see the light of day. It will be conceded by those who have embarked on the hazardous adventure of translating abstract thought from one language into another that nothing is more perplexing.<BR>(Typographical errors above are due to OCR software and don't occur in the book.)<BR><BR>About the Publisher <BR><BR>Forgotten Books is a publisher of historical writings, such as: Philosophy, Classics, Science, Religion, History, Folklore and Mythology.<BR><BR>Forgotten Books' Classic Reprint Series utilizes the latest

79c7fb41ad

La Batalla Espiritual: Traducido por A. C. Fritsch, PhD. (Spanish Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Lyda #3: Lyda og hullet (Danish Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Daisy chain, or Aspirations download epub mobi pdf fb2It's Okay About It: Lessons from a Remarkable Five-Year-Old About Living Life Wide Open download epub mobi pdf fb2Dotted Journal: Dot Grid Diary Notebook to write in, Bullet Pages for Multipurpose Use, Planner, Graph, Design Work Sketch Book, 5mm Dot Grid ... Paperback. (Dotted Notebooks) (Volume 16) download epuMarketing in the Boardroom: Winning the Hearts and Minds of the Board download epub mobi pdf fb2Outwards Journal: Purchase Return Book download epub mobi pdf fb2Number: Activities for Children with Mathematical Learning Difficulties download epub mobi pdf fb2Prayer | The 100 Most Powerful Prayers for Women &mdash; Including 2 Bonus Books to Pray for Love &amp; Happiness &mdash; Also Included Conscious Visualization download epub mobi pdf fb2The Song of Glory and Ghost: Outlaws of Time, Book 2 download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 14:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guild Aegir Index du Forum -> Hors Jeu ! -> Poubelle Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006